We begin with a clear understanding of our client’s mission and goals.
Karna’s management consulting brings a wealth of expertise in public and private health programs. For any engagement, we begin with a clear understanding of our client’s mission and goals. If the environment requires a new direction, we work to review the mission of the organization, create a vision for the future, and establish goals and measurements to ensure progress is being made. We take a holistic approach to in every engagement: We look at the health mission, the organizational design and the supporting business and technology systems.
Our work entails improving the client’s performance and working collaboratively to solve problems and find new and better ways of doing business. Our management consultant areas of expertise include:
- Strategic Planning
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Program Development
- Program / Project Management
- Business Process Redesign
- Organizational Improvement
- Change Management
Karna is available through a variety of contract vehicles, including:
- GSA Multiple Award Schedule (formerly PSS) contract GS-10F-0332Y
- GSA Multiple Award Schedule (formerly GSA IT 70) contract GS-35F-393AA
- CDC NCIRD Immunization Consulting and Research Arm (ICRA) IDIQ (Large and Small Business awards) 200-2015-87991
- GWAC Chief Information Officer–Solutions and Partners 3 B (CIO-SP3B) 75N98120D001239
As a member of the Celerian Group of companies, Karna has access to additional contract vehicles, including:
- Strategic Partners Acquisition Readiness Contract (SPARC)
Strategic Partners Acquisition Readiness Contract (SPARC) is an IDIQ contract in support of the CMS to modernize business processes and support systems and their operations.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Virtual Data Center
The Virtual Data Center has indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) designed to meet a broad range of computing needs for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). Services acquired through this vehicle must fully meet all of the CMS design, engineering and data security standards.
- One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (Pool1)
OASIS Pool 1 is a GSA wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) that provides administrative, management, scientific, technical, and marketing services. A wide range of consulting and management support can be acquired through this vehicle.
We have partnerships with a number of large and small businesses that make it possible to contract with Karna in other ways. Please reach out to us for more information at email@example.com.