WHAT WE DO.
Karna, provides population health services to governmental and commercial agencies in the areas of science, research, technology, communications, and evaluation.
Program & Policy Evaluation – facilitating better health outcomes
Public Health Analytics – actionable data intelligence, data sciences, and statistical design
- Health Communication & Social Marketing – impactful health messaging
Translational Methods (From Research to Practice) – providing outcomes-driven research
Training & Technical Assistance – coordinating, developing, and coaching
Population Health Applications – evidence-based and best practices to translate research into action
We are available through a variety of existing contract vehicles.
- GSA Multiple Award Schedule (formerly PSS) contract GS-10F-0332Y
- GSA Multiple Award Schedule (formerly GSA IT 70) contract GS-35F-393AA
- CDC OADC Health Marketing and Communication Support Services BPA 200-2015-M-88152
- CDC NCIRD Immunization Consulting and Research Arm (ICRA) IDIQ (Large and Small Business awards) 200-2015-87991
We have partnerships with a number of large and small businesses that make it possible to contract with Karna in other ways. Please reach out to us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.